Green Building tours are one of Greenbuild's most popular and exciting features, providing the opportunity to explore green buildings ranging from government facilities to zoo exhibits. This year in Boston, Greenbuild tours will help attendees learn outside the convention center walls and will present the best of the area’s sustainable buildings and neighborhoods.
General reminders for tours:
- Bring water bottles/ your own water.
- Bring a snack as only full day tours are providing lunch
- All tours involve a significant amount of walking. Wearing comfortable shoes is highly advisable. Some of the tours DO NOT ALLOW heels and we do not recommend wearing on any of the tours.
- Bring hats and sunblock as necessary
- Some sites may require a mon-disclosure and/or liability waiver to be signed
2017 Call for Tours
Is your building or site a shining example of sustainability and innovation in New England? Then we welcome you to share this accomplishment with the broader community by applying to be a featured stop on one of the Greenbuild 2017 tours!
- The deadline for submitting questions is March 22, 2017. Please submit your questions to email@example.com.
- The deadline to submit a proposal is March 31, 2017.
Green building tours are organized by Greenbuild's Host Committee, USGBC Massachussetts, who is currently seeking applications for 2017 tours.