REACH SUSTAINABLE BUILDING LEADERS AT GREENBUILD
Dates & Location
Expo: Nov. 8-9 | Conference: Nov. 8-10
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC)
415 Summer St. | Boston, MA 02210
Exhibit Space Rates
|Rates per sq. ft.||Early Rate Through 12/02/16||Standard Rate 12/03/16-03/31/17||Late Rate 04/01/17-Event|
|USGBC Member (Silver & Above)||$35.50||$37.50||$38.50|
|USGBC Member (Organizational)||$41.50||$43.50||$44.50|
|Corner Cost (per corner)||$100||$100||$100|
What comes with my booth space?
- One full conference registration & three booth staff (exhibit hall only) for every 100 sq. ft. of space
- 150 FREE attendee exhibit hall passes per company to invite your current and future clients ($150 value/each)
- One 6' draped table & two side chairs (deadlines apply)
- 3' high side drape between exhibits
- 8' high back drape
- One booth ID sign
- Your company's listing on the Greenbuild website
- NEW Exciting Booth Space Inclusion: Greenbuild is launching a new online building product directory – Greenbuild Connect. As a Greenbuild exhibitor you will receive a complimentary profile and account on this new groundbreaking platform. All Greenbuild exhibitors will receive the following:
o Unlimited Products Upload
o Marketing & Trends Dashboard
o Unlimited Leads
IS YOUR COMPANY A FIT FOR GREENBUILD?
|The 500 Mile Pavilion is a local pavilion for companies that manufacture their product or their corporate office is located within 500 miles of the hosted city (Los Angeles).|
Health & Wellness
NEW for 2016! This pavilion is a gathering of companies who focus on the built environment that impact human health and well-being through air, water, nourishment, light, fitness, comfort and mind.
Interiors & Design Pavilion
Featuring the latest interior and design products and services for the sustainable building industry and on-floor education.
|Lighting Solutions||The Lighting Solutions Pavilion showcases today's most energy efficient lighting systems and controls, along with controlled and translucent daylighting systems.|
Net Zero Energy Zone
The Net Zero Energy Zone is a special area on the show floor that is powered through alternative energy sources collected on-site.
Preview a number of non-profit organizations dedicated to sustainable building, design and construction.
The Residential Pavilion is a product area for companies that have products and/or services that are specific to residential sustainability.
Featuring exhibitors with new products and technologies just hitting the marketplace.
Catch up on the latest green technologies and innovations that are making buildings more sustainable. This pavilion will provide products related to green building performance, energy modeling, BIM, LEED, green building materials, and more.
This area of the show floor features the latest products, services and technologies dedicated to water management and conservation.
The Wood Pavilion is a product area of companies that have products and/or services that are wood material specific.
Contact your account executive for more information on exhibiting in any of these locations.
- Exhibit Hall Passes - Included with your booth space is an electronic buyer invitation, which allows you to email an invitation with an embedded registration link directly to your customers.
- Complete Advertising Campaign - The Greenbuild advertising campaign spans multiple industry publications in the months leading up to the event, strategically designed with a call to action.
- E-Marketing - Greenbuild maintains a state-of-the-art website for a more robust online experience, including video archives of key events from past shows, up-to-date industry news, and a community section to keep members in touch with the industry and show news throughout the year. The website is a site for all seasons - not only will you be able to catch up on new show details, place orders for your booth set-up, users will have access to the latest industry news and events, stronger search capabilities and more!
- Email Campaigns - Extensive email campaigns will go out to multiple targeted groups throughout the year.
- Social Networking - Join our conversations on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn - if you have a new product or service, let us know so we can include it in our social networking efforts!
- Direct Mail Campaigns - Greenbuild has a vast attendee campaign dedicated to bringing thousands of buyers to the show. We create multiple custom, direct mail pieces and distribute them to thousands of prospective attendees around the world.
- Press Campaign - Before the show opens and after the show closes, we strategically aggregate news of exhibiting companies and show developments through press releases, distributed to top trade publications and national media outlets.
- Marketing Plan for Exhibitors - Need help marketing your presence at Greenbuild? We've built a page just for you. Get easy (many free) tips and ideas for marketing your booth.