Greenbuild is a perfect opportunity to meet with green building colleagues, network with leading industry professionals and learn from international representatives from around the world. Each year, Greenbuild and its host committee develops a robust roster of events to complement the conference and expo.
Check back soon for more information on each meeting, gathering and/or celebration held in conjunction with Greenbuild:
- Greenbuild Film Festival - Each year at Greenbuild, the film festival screens submissions, including documentaries, films and informational videos.
- Leadership Awards Luncheon - The USGBC Leadership Awards Luncheon recognizes outstanding individuals and organizations committed to advancing green building design, construction and operations. Tickets can be purchased in Registration.
- TalentFX- USGBC is committed to supporting your journey toward the green building career you've always imagined. We believe that any job in any field can be a green job, and USGBC® Talent Force Exchange™ (TalentFX) is designed to help you define and realize your dream job or bring your career to the next level.
- Women in Green Power Breakfast - Attend our annual breakfast to salute the women in our industry who have emerged as great sustainability leaders and their legacy in shaping the green economy. Also, connect with new leaders in the movement to encourage, inspire, mentor and motivate.
Additional events taking place at Greenbuild include:
- GBCI Certification Work Zone - The GBCI Certification Work Zone returned to Greenbuild 2016 as the place for project teams to interact with GBCI project reviewers. Have questions about a GBCI project review or the GBCI certification process in general? Attendees stepped inside the GBCI Certification Work Zone and met one-on-one with GBCI reviewers and discussed questions about specific projects or about GBCI requirements in general.
- Green Building Tours - Green building tours are one of Greenbuild's most popular and exciting features, providing the opportunity to explore green buildings ranging from historic sites to sustainable home models. In 2016, Greenbuild tours helped attendees learn outside the convention center walls and presented the best of the Los Angeles' area’s sustainable buildings and neighborhoods. Check back soon for exciting updates on tours planned in Boston for Greenbuild 2017.
The QR Codes below have been provided in order to make returning to these pages convenient on your mobile device:
What are QR Codes? They are a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone