Applications for Greenbuild
scholarships to open in Summer 2017
Greenbuild and USGBC is excited to provide scholarships to attend Greenbuild at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. Specific scholarship opportunities will be posted here in Summer 2017.
Interested in applying for a scholarship and want to stay in the loop? Fill out this quick form!
Scholarships increase access to Greenbuild and serve as a point of entry for people new to the USGBC community. Scholarships are competitive, and preference is given to individuals from under-represented, low-income and other individuals who demonstrate a need for a scholarship. These scholarships are an investment in people who share a passion for USGBC’s vision and want to be champions for the green building movement. Hear how scholarship recipients
benefited from participating in 2016!
- Be 18 years or older
- Have not attended Greenbuild in the past
- Not be USGBC staff, USGBC Chapters staff, or hold a USGBC volunteer leadership position (i.e. Board of Directors, committees)
- Demonstrate a valid and reasonable need for the scholarship as evidenced by the inability to attend Greenbuild without one, due to financial, location, and/or professional constraints
- Demonstrate how his or her background merits receipt of a scholarship
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to advancing the green building mission within local communities
Are you under 25 or enrolled as a full-time student? You are eligible for a three-day conference pass registration through USGBC’s volunteer program
USGBC Volunteer positions can also be made available for individuals who are not selected for or do not meet the scholarship eligibility requirements. USGBC Volunteers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and full time student OR a young professional age 25 and under. Full time students are defined as being enrolled in at least 12 credits for undergraduate and 9 credits for graduate students. In exchange for working a minimum of eight hours, volunteers receive free admission to the conference, including access to the plenary/celebration, exhibit hall, education sessions, closing plenary and the show program.
The QR Codes below have been provided in order to make returning to these pages convenient on your mobile device:
What are QR Codes? They are a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone