For the seventh year, Greenbuild Special Sets will reinvent traditional breakout sessions with alternative formats and new, engaging environments. These sessions will feature unique stages, creative seating arrangements, lighting and interactive presentation styles to engage the Greenbuild audience.
Information on 2017 Special Sets will be available in late spring of 2017.
- This natural outdoor courtyard classroom expands the mind and soothes the soul.
- Immerse yourself in this learning environment designed with a focus on water as essential for life.
- Inspired by nature, this classroom is designed to enrich learning and expand possibilities.
- Draw up a chair and join in intimate conversations with thought leaders and innovators.
-This hub activates holistic learning by integrating physical movement and knowledge sharing.
- This setting is designed for small teams to collaboratively engage and brainstorm creative solutions.
To get a better understanding of the uniqueness of these special sets, we invite you to view the videos below from past years.