The Greenbuild Conference Proceedings are the most complete compilation of the conference events and resources available, allowing you to take all of the concurrent education session home - including the sessions you attended as well as those you could not get to. To minimize materials and packaging, Greenbuild proceedings are available online for purchase
and the following features are available (options vary by package):
- Full audio and video recordings of the closing plenary keynote presentation, master speakers, and concurrent education sessions synchronized with the PowerPoint slides (when available)
- Speaker biographies and photos
- Complete exhibitor guide with contact information
- Printer-friendly PDF files of all available presentation materials
Conference proceedings are also available for the Communities & Affordable Homes, Materials and Human Health, and the International Summits. If you have already purchased the conference proceedings, click the button below and enter your access key.Access Conference Proceedings Purchase Conference Proceedings
LEED CMP CE Hours
Viewing the Greenbuild Conference proceedings can be utilized to fulfill the continuing education requirements associated with your LEED credential. Credential holders need to self report the time spent viewing these sessions under the Education category. Sessions within the Greenbuild Conference Proceedings will only be eligible for self-reporting during the calendar year following the Greenbuild Conference. For Greenbuild 2014, LEED professionals can report sessions from the conference proceedings for CE hours through Dec. 31, 2015.
Please note, the continuing education hours associated with the proceedings are only applicable to LEED credentials. To self-report viewership of these sessions for other credentials, please contact the administrator of that credential.
- Proceedings Standard Option ($240) - Audio synchronized with slides from Master Speaker and all core program education sessions.
- Proceedings Premium Option ($300) - Standard options plus videos of Master Speaker presentations, MP3 and MP4 files of all core program education sessions and all Summit education sessions PLUS the app.
- Affordable Housing Summit ONLY ($100) - Audio sychronized with Affordable Housing Summit slides.
- International Summit ONLY ($100) - Audio synchronized with International Summit slides.
- Materials and Human Health Summit ONLY ($100) - Audio synchronized with Materials and Human Health Summit slides.
The QR Codes below have been provided in order to make returning to these pages convenient on your mobile device:
What are QR Codes? They are a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone